"The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present." Alice Morse Earle This is a place to just add daily things that make my day, make me think, or just make me ask why.
Saturday, June 9, 2012
Day 1.
Gen 1-4, Matthew 1-4, Ezra 1-4, Acts 1-4.
Lord I thank you for an opportunity to be your servant. Thank you for the things that you have done. I'm grateful for the victories that you have won. I want to thank you for the many things that You and only you can do. I want to grow with you.
Please Lord give me a desire to tough your thrown. Lord I ask you to give me a true longing to see a change in my life. Lord let me see the changes that are making in me as I grow and change.
Thank you for this desire you have given me to be with you in your will. Thank you for your many blessing that are to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment