Today is a Mystery

"The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present." Alice Morse Earle This is a place to just add daily things that make my day, make me think, or just make me ask why.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Silk moth

As I was leaving campus tonight I saw a beautiful silk moth.

What type is it?

Bonus if you guess the genus and species.





Posted by Unknown at 11:33 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Location: Americas, null

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2012 (25)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (20)
      • 10
      • Day 9
      • Beautiful day
      • Scout camp 2012 week 1
      • Day 7
      • Day 6
      • Day 5
      • Day 4
      • Silk moth
      • Camp is beautiful
      • Day 3
      • Day 2.
      • Let go and let God.
      • Day 1. Gen 1-4,  Matthew 1-4, Ezra 1-4, Acts 1-4...
      • So I decided to listen to my Bible in 90 days.  Th...
      • Let's Go HEAT. Miami Heat Games Series standi...
      • So, Today I am watching the Celtics and the Heat. ...
      • So just a thought, I need to loose weight. NO...
      • Work
      • Start my life

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.